Ransomware Attacks Continue to Grow
"On average, there have been 4,000 daily ransomware attacks since early 2016, a 300% increase over the attacks reported in 2015."
-- US Government Interagency Guidance Document, 2016
"When electronic protected health information (ePHI) is encrypted as the result of a ransomware attack, a breach has occurred because the ePHI encrypted by the ransomware was "acquired" and thus is a "disclosure" not permitted under the HIPAA Privacy Rule."
-- US Health & Human Services Ransomware Fact Sheet, July 2016
DEFEND THE ENTIRE LIFECYCLE
How Ransomware Works?
- End user clicks a web link or email.
- The local machine is infected.
- The ransomware spreads in the datacenter and lies dormant.
- It starts to encrypt and dials out to a command control server and sends the private key to the bay guys.
- All data is encrypted using that key, and the hackers hold your data hostage.
Zeroday Unique Solution
- All known user executions are blocked, and policies updated 24x7。
- Unique 24 hour deep scan crafted by specialists and custom software.
- All privileged accounts managed and policies set to stop proliferation.
- All dial outs to command and control servers blocked.
- Security Operations Center as a service to monitor all attacks on the perimeter.
A Complete Portfolio of Cyber Security Services
Full Service Support
HELPING CLIENTS WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE CYBERSECURITY JOURNEY
Incorporating Best Practices Across Industries