Ransomware Attacks Continue to Grow
"On average, there have been 4,000 daily ransomware attacks since early 2016, a 300% increase over the attacks reported in 2015."
-- US Government Interagency Guidance Document, 2016
"When electronic protected health information (ePHI) is encrypted as the result of a ransomware attack, a breach has occurred because the ePHI encrypted by the ransomware was "acquired" and thus is a "disclosure" not permitted under the HIPAA Privacy Rule."
-- US Health & Human Services Ransomware Fact Sheet, July 2016
DEFEND THE ENTIRE LIFECYCLE
How Ransomware Works?
- End user clicks a web link or email.
- The local machine is infected.
- The ransomware spreads in the datacenter and lies dormant.
- It starts to encrypt and dials out to a command control server and sends the private key to the bay guys.
- All data is encrypted using that key, and the hackers hold your data hostage.
Zeroday Unique Solution
- All known user executions are blocked, and policies updated 24x7。
- Unique 24 hour deep scan crafted by specialists and custom software.
- All privileged accounts managed and policies set to stop proliferation.
- All dial outs to command and control servers blocked.
- Security Operations Center as a service to monitor all attacks on the perimeter.
Security will never be the same.
Full Service Support
HELPING CLIENTS WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THE CYBERSECURITY JOURNEY
Incorporating Best Practices Across Industries
OIL & GAS